1. Please take out your chromebooks
>Download Pixlr Editor
2. Access your google drive
>Folder labeled: Drawing
>FInd images you like and download/save them
3. Launch Pixlr and open your chosen file
>grafitti the your walls with the pencil tool/brush tool
1. What is art?
2. What is the purpose of art?
3. Who decides what is considered art?
4. Do you think graffiti is art? Why or why not
Turn your sketchbook in landscape mode and draw a horizon line across your page with a vanishing point in the middle. Spell your name in bubble letters and extend lines off the edges to make your letters look 3-dimensional.